In the meantime, here are a few Autohypnosis-related things going on that I wanted to bring to people's attention:
- For one of the songs on the forthcoming album, I'm inviting fans to literally be a part of the music (although no musical ability is required). It's a spoken word experiment that I'm hoping will add an interesting dimension to my music. I've already received some great submissions from people, but I'd love to have a few more. To get more details about this project and for information on how to be a part of it, read this.
- Releasing music is, unfortunately, an expensive endeavor. To help fund the release of the next album, I'm having a sale on the first Autohypnosis release, The Surface. Click here to get it at the best prices ever (and the more copies you buy, the better the price gets).
- With us starting a new decade, it was a good time to look back at the previous decade. To read lists of my top albums, films and books of 2000-2009, check out the three posts on this blog that precede this post.
- Finally, it's always nice to have fans' help in spreading the word about my music, and that can be done with little time or effort expended. So if you're interested in helping out, here are some quick and easy suggestions:
- Add Autohypnosis as a fan/friend/etc. on MySpace, Facebook, YouTube, iLike and Purevolume.
- Follow/subscribe to Autohypnosis on this blog, Twitter, my MySpace blog and YouTube. You can also join the official Yahoo Group/mailing list.
- If you own The Surface, consider adding a brief review of it on CD Baby, Amazon or iTunes.
I wish you all the best for 2010.